It provides a process to develop your movement vocabulary, by creating new neural pathways (muscle memory) through layering exercises and challenge sections! Unlike other courses that teach their own style and combos, i teach not only technique (and combos) but also a blueprint that guides you to feel more confident in creating your own combos and choregraphy. I’ve have been inspired to empower dancers for over 17 years.
- Muscle isolations
- Arm patterns and poses
- Foot patterns
- Foot positions
- Stage directions
You will learn The five focus elements and how to create your own choreography. These include:
- Muscle Focus
- Shape Focus
- Turn Focus
- Shimmy Focus
- Travel Focus
**If you wish to recieve a certificate of certification for completing the course, you will be required to send me links (or tag me on social media) from your Challenge homework for each Focus Element. Please email me for more information on this.
You can expect plenty of:
Drills, combinations, variations, demonstrations & challenge sections!
2) Step by step instruction on the main muscle isolations (so if you are a beginner i got you covered)
3) Easy to follow formula that you can apply to any choreographic piece.
4) A fantastic teaching tool that provides fun, creativity and structure to your curriculum, keeping the students inspired and empowered.
5) You will become an inspired Creatrix where you can rely on yourself as the source of your own inspiration
6) A gateway to feeling confident with expanding your movement abilities and transforming your own style!
7) Step by step instruction on how to put together your own combinations and choreography.
8) An opportunity to create your own choreography applying the formula, and therefore attaining certification.
Registration25 hours of video instruction including downloads
How do i access the course, are videos downloadable?
Can i teach the format/formula?
Is there a set time frame the course goes for?
Is the course designed for only tribal fusion dancers?
What level dancer are the lessons designed for?
You will need to focus on the Foundations (or ingredients) until you feel ready to start layering and adding a little more complexity.